Simply Delicious Apple Pie
As the holidays are gradually approaching you don’t want to miss this filling apple pie.
This delicious apple pie is sure to be a crowd pleasure at your next big holiday get together!!
So, gather everyone around, cause when this desert rolls out to your table, your family won’t want to miss out!!
For the filling
5 cups apple, sliced
1/4 cup sugar
1 pinch nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
6 drops Lemon essential oil
1/4 cup flour
For the crust
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cup butter
1 teaspoon vinegar
6-7 tablespoons of cold water
1. Mix all pie filling ingredients together. Cook on medium heat until it comes to a boil.
Stir constantly so that sugars don’t burn. Set aside.
2. For pie crust, place flour, salt, and butter in a medium bowl. Crumb together until little beads form.
3. Place the egg, vinegar, and cold water in a separate bowl. Mix thoroughly.
4. Slowly pour liquid into the bowl with your dry ingredients, folding it in as you pour until flour mixture is moistened. Don’t overmix. Divide into four balls.
5. Roll out two balls to make the bottom crust and place in two 9 inch pie shells.
6. Distribute pie filling between two pie crusts.
7. Slice one tablespoon of butter and distribute evenly across the top of pie filling.
8. Roll out top crust and place on top of filling.
9. Pinch bottom and top crust together between thumb and index finger.
10. Bake on 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour, or until golden brown.